- This page is maintained as an archival record of the course shown above, and as such, some links on this page may no longer be valid nor accessible. They are kept here as a record of the resources that were available at the time of the course offering.
Kyle Barton and Mike Smith are studying enterprise application development, involving technologies such as Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Hibernate, and Struts.
All materials are in PDF.
- Kyle and Mike have decided to develop Liber Corporis, a Web-based role-playing game character tracker, for their enterprise project
These links take you to Web sites beyond this server.
- Kyle Barton’s study journal blog
- Mike Smith’s study journal blog
- Subversion: Version control system used by the openSourcePACS and Liber Corporis projects
- Java Enterprise Edition home page
- JBoss; JBoss at SourceForge: An open source J2EE container
- Hibernate: Automated object-relational mapping
- Ant: Build system
- Struts: Java Server Pages (JSP)-based Web application framework
- Apache HTTP Server: ’nuff said
- Cruise Control: Continuous integration tool
- PostgreSQL: Open source, industrial-strength relational database management system