Research & Exhibition
- This page is maintained as an archival record of the course shown above, and as such, some links on this page may no longer be valid nor accessible. They are kept here as a record of the resources that were available at the time of the course offering.
- Week of January 27: Startup bibliography and mentor introduction
- Week of February 10: Search journal
- Week of February 24: Annotated bibliography
- Week of March 10: Elevator story
- Week of March 17: Proposal draft (included in above writeup)
- Week of April 7: Presentation draft and annotated bibliography addendum from the 2014 Undergraduate Research Symposium
- Week of May 5: Final proposal and presentation
Hannon Library LibGuides/Content
The William H. Hannon Library hosts a number of LibGuides with useful information and practical tips. By all means browse and use as needed; many more are available at http://libguides.lmu.edu:
Many thanks to the staff of the Hannon Library for their help, contributions, and input in designing this course, particularly Cynthia Becht, Jamie Hazlitt, Rachel Wen-Paloutzian and especially Alexander Justice for sharing many of his own materials and ideas.
Thank you also to John Parrish and Kathleen Harris our collaboration on these Honors Colloquium courses.