- This page is maintained as an archival record of the course shown above, and as such, some links on this page may no longer be valid nor accessible. They are kept here as a record of the resources that were available at the time of the course offering.
All materials are in PDF. Sorry, you won’t find source code or solutions here; contact me directly for those.
- Problem 0: Trial Submission Exercise
- Problem 1: Video Poker (due January 31)
- Problem 2: Discrete Event Simulation (due February 19)
- Problem 3: Dynamic Programming (due March 11)
- Problem 4: Arithmetic First Principles (due March 20)
- Problem 5: Riemann Integration (due April 3)
- Problem 6: Backtracking (due April 17)
- Problem 7: Synthesis (Function Plotter) (due May 8)
- “Bonus” Problem: Version 2 (optional, due May 8)
These links take you to Web sites beyond this server. The sites are in no particular order or bias, just “as they came to mind.”