- This page is maintained as an archival record of the course shown above, and as such, some links on this page may no longer be valid nor accessible. They are kept here as a record of the resources that were available at the time of the course offering.
- Bazaar: Where you’ll find our sample code—I tend to update this live throughout the semester, so if you fork or clone it, make sure to pull from it periodically
- Piazza: Shared discussion across all CMSI 186 sections
- myLMU|Connect a.k.a. Blackboard: Where you can access class screengrab video links
- LMU Computer Science “Hacking” Guidelines: Where you can get some guidance on how to present and structure your code—we don’t have a specific one for Java yet, but as one of the so-called “curly-brace” languages, we have some rules for those languages in general
- How to Ask Questions the Smart Way: Follow these tips to improve the quality and efficiency of the help that you get
- Assignment 0116 Java, GitHub, Piazza, and YouTube account setup: 40 points
- Assignment 0206 Part 0 Java + GitHub commit practice: 60 points
- Assignment 0206 Java transition exercises: 100 points
- Assignment 0313 Discrete event simulation: 100 points
- Assignment 0411 Randomized estimation: 100 points
- Assignment 0419 Dynamic programming: 100 points
- Assignment 0502 Backtracking search: 100 points
Related External Links
These links take you to web sites beyond this server. The sites are in no particular order or bias, just as they came to mind.