- This page is maintained as an archival record of the course shown above, and as such, some links on this page may no longer be valid nor accessible. They are kept here as a record of the resources that were available at the time of the course offering.
- Assignment 0204 extended to 0205 Fun with their 3D library, part 1 Setup
- Assignment 0218 extended to 0223 Fun with their 3D library, part 2 Setup
Pixel-level primitives and filters
- Sample primitives and filters, wrapped in a demo web application
- Color Science from Khan Academy’s Pixar in a Box: Pay particular attention to the RGB color model module and its accompanying practice exercise
Static scene based on our polygon mesh library
- Need some inspiration? Check out some of Ed Catmull and Fred Parke’s early work from the University of Utah, 1972 (h/t Megan Reyes!)
- Assignment 0406b partially extended—see below Our own matrix library
- Assignment 0420 extended to 0422 Our lights, our camera…
- Assignment 0506 extended to 0508 …Your action!
- Three.js Fundamentals: A particularly useful link from three.js’s Useful Links page
- Readings on easing and tweening
- 3D Object Modeling
- Graphics = Light = Color = Memory
- Hello GL!
- The Math of Space
- Transforms: More Than Meets the Eye
- Look At
- Modeling Light
- Clipping, Hidden Surface Removal